Sunday, August 21, 2011

This kid should be our next President.

(click image, via)
I, of course, hate kids.
But not this kid.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's your problem with kids? Or are you just impotent?

8:23 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...


9:49 AM  
Anonymous Whitney Houston said...

I believe the children are our are future.
Teach them well and let them lead the way.
Show them all the beauty they possess inside.
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier.
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be.

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This entire website is just a re-post of stuff found on Reddit.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous -1-T-M- said...

So Ranter, if cremation is not a consideration, have you willed yet the exact copy you would like on your tombstone?

Don't forget, "All in all, I would rather be in Philadelphia" has already been taken by W. C. Fields, known for sharing similar sentiments:

"Children should neither be seen or heard from - ever again."

"Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad."

12:27 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Anon: Don't forget Ads of the World...that and Reddit account for 99.99999999999999% of my content.

Just trying to match your hyperbole.

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not trying to be mean, but I agree with Anon. I'm one of your "oldest" (most loyal) readers, and I miss the old days when your rants (that is, comments) would be longer than just two or three sentences, and the content would not be just Aotw and/or Reddit. All my favorite posts from your blog are from earlier years.

2:58 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Well, I have this 60-hour a week full-time job, ya know? Kinda my first priority? I simply don't have as much time now as back then.

I also used to get a LOT of reader tips, now I get next to zero.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

I love this blog more than ever.

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home