Monday, July 25, 2011

The lowermybills.com troll faces.




(click images) You, being a Web visitor, have of course seen these faces, and many more, in the last year or so. It used to be stupid dancing people, and these scumbags used to spend $75 million a year to make sure you and everybody else on the Internet saw their ads every goddamn day. I don't know their current ad budget, but their creepy ads are still quite ubiquitous.
Related: the hilariously tactless AccuQuote life insurance ads.

5 Comments:

Blogger Hirayuki said...

Use ad-blocking software and these trolls will go away. I'd never seen any of them until today. (I wasn't missing anything.)

10:46 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I'd go to ad Hell if I used ad-blocking software. Oh wait...

11:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never see these either. What sites do you troll, Ranter?

11:56 AM  
Blogger copyranter said...

They're constantly on weather.com, for one. Yahoo, etc.

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Vinnie said...

There's a whole blog dedicated to these atrocious ads. Sadly, its last post is from 2008.

http://lowermybillswatch.blogspot.com

I hate these two a lot.

http://lowermybillswatch.blogspot.com/2007/07/area-54.html

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home