Monday, March 21, 2011

Ad Creep Update: fake bird shit stickers.

(click image, via) Ad Creep Update is a regular copyranter feature documenting the spreading epidemic of advertising media placement seeping into every nook and cranny of your daily life. Oh shit! Bird shit! Wait! Fuck! It's a goddamn sticker! A sticker for a car wash. A car wash I will now never go to because they pissed me off twice with their ambient "free media" idea. The agency says "calls went up 45%" due to this stunt. I catch you putting a sticker on my non-existent car, you better run. Ad agency: 1pointsize, Chennai, India. Previously, a Zurich insurance company put fake damage stickers on cars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Francesca said...

Ugh. You got that right. Definitely not for everyone. It's like when some stranger writes "Clean Me" with his fingers on my car window. It's not clever, it's annoying.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home