Friday, April 30, 2010

Classy Citroën exploits Eyjafjallajokull.


(via) Eyjafjallajokull-tising is volcano-hottt! First, Bayer in Romania did it. Now the French automaker goes there in a new TV spot to promote Citroën Select, their used car division. I didn't translate the copy, but don't really need to. The commercial says, essentially, before you buy a disastrously-bad used car, see us. I don't know the guilty ad agency, but maybe you guys can work the Gulf of Mexico oil spill into the 2nd spot? I bet you can.

1 Comments:

Blogger Doug said...

I would have guessed that it had to do with polluting cars, and buying a more economically friendly one. I mean, comparing a junker to a volcano doesn't make much sense. the volcano seems to be working fine.

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home