Tuesday, October 06, 2009

The worst forced sports-targeted ad ever.

(click ad) My disdain for Svedka's uninteresting, unoriginal (shamelessly stolen from Björk) fembot campaign is very (very) well documented (even showing up in the Guardian). So, I feel forced to take some precious time out of my day to briefly eviscerate their terrible ad from last week's ESPN magazine. First, purchase cheap rights-free football field stock photo for background. Secondly, find previously-used fembot shot that fits layout. Lastly, insert first stupid sports cliche headline that pops into stupid head.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Kris said...

why do you even care about this crap

3:22 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

I can't yet quit what I started.

3:29 PM  
Blogger E.B said...

Don't forget the fembot is a blatant rip of Chris Cunningham's.

3:42 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

...which I mentioned in my first Svedka post (click the "stolen from Björk" link in this post).

3:50 PM  
Blogger Pot Thought said...

I would like this ad a lot more if Cleatus (the annoying Fox NFL robot) charged into frame and tackled this robo-bitch.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home