Wednesday, October 03, 2007

PREVIEW: NHL 2007-08 season.

Hockey fans? Over on Gawker sports site Deadspin, I wrote an "offbeat" and "pissed off" preview for the NHL season (link). Go Habs! Speaking of the Montreal Canadiens, I've also just started a Habs fan in NYC blog, which I will be updating almost daily—my first post is up, to give you a feel of what'll it be like—not typical sports journalism (which I did for six years before I got into the ad biz.)
previously in NHL:
1. NHL playoff previews, 2007.
2. What Tie Domi will be wearing when he gets his weekly mani/pedi.
3. Why the New York Times shouldn't bother covering hockey: example #3842.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hockey needs more ass. with all that stupid padding, you can't see enough. uniforms need to show more. in football, you can really see some spandex ass. baseball, high five. basketball, you got really tall asses, and shoulders and calves flailing all over the place. hockey? not a damn thing. you see what i'm sayin?

4:55 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

Brandene? I thinks I smells burnin' possum. Get off that kompuder and back in da kitchen, woman!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't know nuthin' bout no hockey. what's "habs" short for?

6:55 PM  
Blogger oldmetalmonster said...

Mark Duffy?

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I pass by the Bell Centre every morning. Go Habs indeed! Les habitants jusqu'au bout!

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Habs is "les habitants". I pass by the Bell Centre every morning - les trois couleurs just qu'au bout!!

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so fucking sick of the NHL changing the rules every season to make the game "exciting". I'm so sick of overpriced tickets for shitty play. I tried to go to a rangers PRE-SEASON game and the only tickets they had were 50 bucks. You stupid shitheads... lower ticket prices to get fans in.

Fuck... now I'm in a bad mood.

Remember when the NHL went on strike and nobody noticed?

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home