Monday, October 08, 2007

copyranter hits rock bottom.


(click image to admire stitching)
Many of you are too young to remember the 70s; The shirts were polyester; the shoes were platform; and the women's jeans were tight. Skin tight. No, you're not thinking tight enough. So tight, that women would have to get somebody to use pliers to pull up the zipper. Miss Levi's was one of the more popular lines.
But, that's neither here nor there (I love that cliché). I'm only posting this so's you all can compare the above 70's Ass to the previously-posted 00's German subway poster Ass and Kate Moss's NoHo Ass. Which Ass is hotter? Tighter? More squeezable? Better crack-age? Leave your vote in the comments. My girlfriend's gets my vote.
Thanks to Steve Hall at adrants for the Miss Levi's Ass ad.)
previously in ASS:
1. eau de ASS.
2. Continuing with Ass Month on copyranter.
3. Cracks starting to show in American Apparel empire?
4. ...so feel free to wear your tightest short-shorts, ladies.
on Gawker: The most exploitive use of ass in an ad ever?

6 Comments:

Blogger Emil said...

Man, that 70s ass is good enough to be a 21st century ass!

(also, this ad proves that the German poster is chauvinistic enough to be a 70's ad).

12:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So that 70's ass is now a 50 year old ass? Hmmm...

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, 70's ass is the new 50's ass. Or something like that.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Robert said...

Let me preface my vote wit: I would have to say my girlfriends ass, not because I am obligated to but because GOD DAMN she has a nice ass. But since it's not an option, and I would not post pictures to make it so, I have to go with the subway ass. That is a damn good ass right there.

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

70s ass beats the hell out of 70s bush!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your girlfriend's ass looks familiar to me.

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home