I think, therefore I am...shitting my pants.
Auguste Rodin must be banging hard on the underside of the lid of his casket in his tomb outside of Paris, where a cast of The Thinker serves as his headstone. His most famous sculpture has been used and abused in ads almost as often as the Statue of Liberty. Even by me! But this particular billboard would really make him hit the absinthe. Rodin only fathered one son, but according to the ever-reliable Wikipedia, had quite the roving eye—especially for Cambodian ballet dancers. Who knows how many little flesh sculptures he created? update: I love that the clock is at high noon.
(photographed by Laura LeBleu on a beautiful byway of East Baltimore. She's a finalist for one of the three remaining Bacon Wristbands. There's still time for you, though.)
previously in local billboards:
1. Kate Moss. As pure as driven snow.
2. Steve Aoki—horse's ass over Manhattan.
3. When Monogamy Becomes Monotony®.
4. I'd want a strong drink if I was getting a vasectomy.
5. 292 Lafayette St. billboards must allow for seventh floor window.