Tuesday, October 10, 2006

These ads take the Life outta me.

Advertising Credit Cards ain't easy, I empathize, creators of this Visa dreck, I really really do (Wait, no I don't.). But, a little less Philosophy 101 and a lot more Product Benefits 101 is in order here, I believe. Cause this campaign has me thinking up my own headlines, which is not a good thing:
• Life Takes Extortion. Life Takes Visa.
• Life Takes Bankruptcy. Life Takes Visa.
• Life Takes...Oh fuck it. I'm tired. This ad sucks. My commentary on it sucks. So what. Who cares? I fucking hate advertising right now. I'm burping my lunch and it tastes like shit. I'm just going to put my head down and nap for a few minutes...
(campaign via clusterfuck Omnicom group).



previously:

1. Vis-a-vis Bullshit.
2. ABSOLUT KRAP.
3. HP. Huckster Plagiarism?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is all that smoke/rain looking shit in the background? Is the bar on fire?
Hey, at least they take Visa.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's to be optimistic about? the glass is half empty.

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, I thought that was a half drunk glass of gin.

But that's the optimist in me I guess.

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life takes vodka.

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unispiring and slightly confusing. Looks like the person previously drinking from that glass just put a revolver to his head and is now laying on the floor in a pool of blood spreading as carelessly as the smoke drifts.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES, your commentary sucks and it's idiotic. Why don't you give this piece of shit blog a nap too...

1:13 PM  
Blogger copyranter said...

welcome back anon. I've missed you...

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home